If you are interested in extending the default materials library in Scan&Solve, you can download the files below and import them in the Material Editor.
- Engineering plastics (ABS, Acetal, Polycarbonate, Nylon, etc.)
- 3D Printing materials from Stratasys and 3D systems
- Ceramic materials from Matweb.com
- Additional metals (American Standard)
- Additional metals (British Standard)
- Additional metals (European Standard)
We also have a free material importer that will import isotropic materials in Solidworks format (SLDMAT) into the Scan&Solve material database.
- iPhone 6+ Chassis modeled in Rhino 5